6.27.2013

Fruition Update: Part Four

Welcome to Part Four. If you missed the intro to my Fruition Update Week, you can get caught up here

One of the first things I did at the start of the new year was to begin chiropractic care. Bringing my spine into alignment is not only a great life metaphor for my fruition goals for the year, but also a great way to undo some of the worst construction kinks left over from painting ceilings for  most of last 7 years.

I'm going to let the photographic evidence do the talking on this one.

<-- Before. After -->

Our necks should have a curve in them like a banana. As you can see in my Before picture, my neck was totally straight. Not just straight, but actually tilted backward at a negative angle from where it ought to have been.

After 6 months of treatment, my neck is all banana-like again.

Incredible. Thanks, amazing chiropractors.

2. enjoyment, as of something attained or realized.
Continue on to Part Five. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment