3.07.2010

Spring!

It's sounding like spring outside.  Birdsong has tripled in the past week.  There's been tons of rain, mixed with unexpectedly warm days.  I love living somewhere that Spring comes when the calendar says it's spring; back home that March 20th thing was like a cruel joke.  It's time to be outside, and I've been spending my days working in the yard, preparing to commit to a real vegetable garden this year.

Last year was too hectic, because we were planning our wedding.  The year before that, we moved into the house just a little too late to plant a garden. This year is the year.  That means it's probably the year I'll have to buy a pressure cooker and learn how to can stuff.  Well, that's okay.  What else am I really doing with my time, after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment