6.30.2013

Fruition Update: Part Seven

Well, we made it. Welcome to my last fruition update post. If you're just joining us, you can get caught up on the week starting here.

This year, seeds I planted months or years ago are bursting into wild, messy germination. Everywhere. And all at once.

We're only halfway through, though, so this Part Seven is not a conclusion. Just an intermission.

In closing off my fruition update week, I'll leave you with two other huge goals I've met this year that have eluded me for a long time, although are probably not exciting enough outside my own head to warrant their own posts.

1. I got into crow pose for long enough that it wasn't a fluke. 


2. I finally learned how to center clay on the wheel. 

If life has taught me anything, it's to be just as thankful for the small things. Every little snowflake added helps create an avalanche, after all. And with the force of six months' momentum behind me, I can't wait to see how the next six will cascade. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment